Friday, May 23, 2014

Quick & simple mini-shakerbox card

First of all... thank you so much for all the sweet welcome-back messages... it feels so good to be back and to have found my mojo after such a long time!!!

Just like I told you in my previous post, I've been working on some shaker-box cards lately...such an awesome way to use sequins again!!! I totally forgot how much fun it always was to create these shaker-box cuties!!

I started with this quick & simple mini-shakerbox card, perfect to add to a present or a bouquet of flowers!! I've used some pearly white sequins and some black flower sequins behind the circle...

Behind the shaker-box window I've added a Luxe Designs Rub-On with "Hugs and Kisses" and I added some 3d foam tape (to layer the shaker-box), a Prima flower, some Puffy Paint dots and glitters to finish the card. I hope the sequins are visible behind their little window :-)

Working on some more cuties at the moment.. so I'll be back soon with another update.. I promiss :-)

Thanks for stopping by again! Have a great weekend everybody!
XOXO
Nancy

4 comments:

Moon Hulsman said...

we're glad you'r back ;)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

This is gorgeous♥

Marit said...

Hoi Nancy,

Wat ontzettend grappig, ik kom op jouw blog via een blog van een vriendin van mij...zag deze mooie kaart en klik door! Wat maak je prachtige dingen zeg, ik ben gelijk volger geworden!

Lieve groetjes,
Marit

femke said...

heey nancy,

ziet er weer super uit!!!

groetjes femke