Get the piece of white cardstock in front of you and fold it in half
Fold half of the front of the card back, to create a special folding like this:
Adhere the white piece of cardstock onto a larger piece of patterned paper (to create a border around your cardstock):
Add this piece of paper onto the left part of the front of the card (as shown)
Then take the circle of patterned paper in front of you and glue them onto the card (as shown)..
Adhere the tiny strip of patterned paper onto the card (as shown)
- Take the handcut flower in front of you.
- Start layering your flower now by starting with the small circle of patterned paper, the clear button add floss through the holes of the button and attach a little tag to it (alter the tag with a jewel)
Add the layered flower to the card (as shown).. and adhere the 3 Prima flowers to the lower left part of the card.
- Adhere the title of the card (Chipboard and/or rubons) to the circle (or anywhere you want..)
- Add jewels to the ‘hearts’ of the Prima flowers
- Add a line of jewels to the right part of the card (as shown)
The jewels can be adhered this way:
- Add little dots of puffy paint around the circle
- Add a stickpin to the clear button
- Add some staples to give it a finished look
- Distress the borders of the card with some black distress ink
YOUR CARD IS FINISHED NOW!
And some details..
Happy Scrappin'! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!