Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And the winner is........

OMG... more than 35 girls took the time to create a card (and Dawn even created a layout.. so cool!!) with my little workshop!! I'm so excited!!! I've had so much fun looking at your gorgeous creations!!! I asked my BF to randomly draw a name from the hat today......... and the winner is.............. KERRIE!!

Girl, send me your addy and I'll send you the RAK as soon as possible. Be on the look out for more workshops.... I'm having so much fun preparing these for you all!

I've been playing with some more scraps this week.. I didn't have too much time.. but I sure had fun creating this little card... (patterned paper Junkitz & Little Yellow Bicycle)


And looooookieee who I've seen this past weekend!!!!!! My little niece Demi.. she's so funny.. totally loves to play with all kinds of plastic bowls....she loves to put them on her head which makes her giggle really hard.. awww.. cutiepatootie.... I'm in love.. can you see?? haha!


Well, I still have lots to do this evening.. so I'd better shut down my puter for now...

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Nancy

21 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Beautiful b-day card. And such a lovely niece.

Nicoletta said...

Beautiful card and a beautiful niece:-)

Anonymous said...

Très bon choix, la carte de Kerrie est vraiment très jolie. La tienne aussi. Bises.

M@ureen said...

Wow nice card Nancy!

And your niece is CUTE :-)))

Marjolein said...

Love the card you've made!!! And the pictures of your niece are very nice!

dominique said...

ta nièce grandit vite!!trop cute!!j'aime ta carte j'espère que tu vas bien!!

A+

femke said...

heey nancy,

mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt zeg!!!

groetjes femke

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Hey, wat een leuk kaartje weer!!


Groetjes van Tessa

Dawn said...

Kerrie did a GREAT job on the card! LOVE the colors! I really am enjoying your card workshops. They are so cute and fun (and plus I am getting some extra cards made!)Thanks for doing these workshops. I really love all that you create.

Demi is getting so big and she is just so adorable!

Love your card too! :-)

Knutselfreak said...

Wat een leuke verjaardagskaart.
Groetjes, Selma

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

ta carte est sublime, à chaque fois que je visite ton blog je suis épatée par ton talent, je ne me lasse pas d'aller jusqu'au tout début de ton blog, y a que des merveilles
bravo nancy

Sherry Wright said...

Awesome card, Demi is adorable! Love the invite you did as well, amazing. ;)

Chris Millar said...

Hi Nancy, just found your comment on my blog - it had gone through to my spam (which I've fixed up now) so lovely to hear from you and hope you're doing well. I see you're still doing amazingly beautiful creations and travelling!!!!LOL Your neice has got so big already!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Gaaf Kaartje Nancy!!

XxX Hanneke

Unknown said...

heel mooi Nancy :D! en je nichtje wat een schatje :D!

xxxxBetina

*~SCRAP-GEK~* said...

prachtig kaartje weer Nancy1 en die foto's van je nichtje!!! LIEF!!! :-) fijn weekend! groetjes marije.

Marsha said...

wat een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt ! de foto's van je nichtje zijn ook weer supercute ! kan me goed voorstellen dat je verliefd bent op haar ;-)

Groetjes Marsha

Familie Kubben said...

He Nancy, je kaartje is weer helemaal geweldig! erg mooi. En Demi is echt een schatje, wat is die gegroeid zeg! liefs, Judith

Tamara said...

Leuk kaartje weer zeg super.
En wat een schattige foto's zo lief.
Ik heb je workshopje nog gemaakt erg leuk.Kijk maar ff op mijn blog.
Groetjes Tamara

roree said...

Beautiful card, Nancy! Your niece is just precious. :)

paulien710 said...

Awwwwww she is soooo cute!!!!!!