Needed: Piece of white cardstock in any size you want (fold it in half), transparency (small piece), 4 strips of patterned paper (1 large one, 2 smaller ones, 1 tiny one), Circle of patterned paper, Handcut flower from patterned paper, Prima flower, jewels, staples, 3d paint. (if possible, use sewing machine to make ‘holes’ in patterned paper and cardstock), chipboard (sticker, rubon) alphabet.
- Cut a piece of the front of the card and distress the borders afterwards with ink or chalk
- Glue the transparency to front of the card (gluedots on border inside card and add transparency to the glue)
- Add the circle by adhering it half to the cardstock, half to the transparency (leave enough space around circle for little jewels)
- adhere largest piece of PP to the inside of the card (as shown)
- Add the 2 smaller strips of patterned paper and the tiny strip of patterned paper to the card (on left side of the circle)
- Add jewels (or other embellishments) around the circle (on the transparency)Take the handcut flower (or other shape) made of patterned paper in front of you, and start layering it with a Prima Flower and a Jewel (brad, button or other embellishment)
- Add the layered flower to the card
- Add staples to the upper and down left part of the strips of paper to give it a ‘finished’ look
Add your text to the card (chipboard, stickers, rubons)
YOUR CARD IS FINISHED NOW!!!I hope you're all having a nice week!!! My week really flew by.. just can't believe it's Thursday already!!!
BTW.. don't forget to check out Peggy her blog! She's giving away an awesome RAK!!!!! I bet you don't want to miss that!!!! Just leave her a comment before Friday 19th!!
Ok, gotta run!! Talk to you soon and thanks again for all your sweet comments and for stopping by at my blog!!