Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thinking of you...

I know it's been over a week since I've updated my blog.. so sorry about that!!! Buuuut.. I'm back with a bunch of 'fresh' cards!!! I've been playing with some scraps again this weekend.. finally some ME time.. something I was longing for soooo much!!

These old We R Memory Keepers papers where hidden on the bottom of my box of scraps... I was soooo happy when I saw these bright and fun papers popping up in there!!! I'm definitely looking forward to Spring.. I'm totally done with Winter.... I need warm weather.. and some sun please.. ;-) These fun colors really make me think of warm weather.. something I really need right now.. haha!

I know the basics of all of my cards are almost the same.. just can't help using the same things over and over again..although I really would love to challenge myself to use some other things for once... and dig into my stash to find all kinds of 'treasures' ;-). Sometimes I don't even remember buying some goodies.. haha.. I did challenge myself to use blue cardstock instead of white cardstock... and it worked out pretty well huh? ;-)

I'll be back with some more cards soon!!! Have a great Sunday everybody!! Thanks for stopping by!!

XOXO
Nancy

17 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

awww what an adorable card!!

Sandra1968 said...

Wat een heerlijke lentekaart! Heel erg mooi.
Groetjes, Sandra

mommy2alex said...

Gorgeous!! Those papers are fab! I love that you have a signiture look to your cards, so awesome!!

Danni said...

Fabulous card! so vibrant and happy!

Alicia said...

Love it!! I say still with what works--and this definitely works :) BEAUTIFUL!!

Sandra said...

I love your work, you are my favorite card maker on the WEB... Great job once again!

Knutselfreak said...

Vrolijke kaart! Leuk al die kleurtjes bij elkaar. Ook ik heb zin in de zon, maar door jouw kaartje krijg ik helemaal dat zomerse gevoel. Super!

Romy said...

Hij is helemaal super! De kleurtjes zijn geweldig en inderdaad lekker zomers/lente-achtig!

petra,s cards said...

prachtig nancy geweldig mooie kleuren!!!
xx petra

Lynda said...

It's fabulous Nancy - I don't care if you use the same things over and over your cards are always 'different' but definitely yours.

Love Lynda xxx

Cecille said...

Wauw so beautiful - love the colours :-)

Natasja Vink said...

wat een plaatje en die heerlijke zomerse kleuren daar wordt je vrolijk van

Judith said...

Hallo Nancy,
Wat mij betreft hoef je je stijl niet te veranderen, want je weet mij iedere keer weer opnieuw te verrassen met jouw prachtige kaarten. Ook deze is HEEL mooi!
Fijne avond,
groetjes Judith

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a beautiful card. Love the bright colors and your design. Thanks for the inspiration!

xoxo

Ptitange30 said...

Toutes ces couleurs.. vraiment superbes !

Bisous

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Oh j'adore, un vrai concentré de couleurs, c'est de la vitamine ta carte
Bisous ma belle

Danielle Flanders said...

so bright and pretty! thank you for stopping by my blog today! i hope you are doing well!