Friday, February 25, 2011

More baby cards!

In the last 2 weeks one of my cousins and another sweet colleague gave birth to a baby boy and a baby girl...  Of course I had to send them both a self made card...  I decided to cardlift myself again just like for the card set I posted a few days ago!!!

Just can't get enough of these fun Upsy Daisy Designs papers!!!! I've been using these papers over and over again.... can't help it.. sorry!! Buuuut.. don't worry.. all leftover pieces are gone now.. haha!!!

Since I didn't have enough space to add the whole names of the babies (Twan & Feline), I added just the initials instead. Totally love this design with stars for baby cards...

Hey..and did you see I've been using brown cardstock instead of white again!! YAY again for little me ;-)

So happy that these papers have 2 sides.. pink and blue! Perfect for baby cards!

Wishing you all a suuuuuper great weekend with lots of fun and ME-time!! I hope to have some time to practice my stamp skills a little more.. I think I'm hooked to stamps now.. hehe..

XOXO
Nancy

9 comments:

Judith said...

I want more
I want more

of your super lovely baby cards (:

Ik wens je een fijn weekend met veel stempelplezier!
Groetjes Judith

Ellen said...

Wat een schattige babykaarten Nancy!
Groetjes Ellen

Romy said...

Oh wauw, wat zijn ze mooi! Heel schattig en dat bruine cardstock staat echt heel mooi bij het roze dessinpapier.

Margot said...

mooi! leuke combi dat bruin met het lichtroze!

Sandra1968 said...

Ik vind ze heel erg leuk!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Elle est superbe ta carte Nancy, j'adore et les couleurs et le design
Je suis fan!
Bisous et très bon week-end!

Brigitte 44 said...

Ça faisait longtemps que je n'étais pas passée. De très jolies cartes pleines de fraîcheur!

Petra said...

Zie dat je alweer een tijdje terug bent in blogland. Heb weer genoten van je creaties en de nodige ideetjes opgedaan :D

Liefs

Marsha said...

wat een superleuke kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt ! zag 'm op Two Peas ook voorbij komen en herkende meteen een 'echte Nancy' :-D

Momenteel even weinig tijd om zelf te scrappen, afgelopen donderdag ben ik getrouwd met mijn schatje :-D en we gaan binnenkort op huwelijksreis naar Istanbul en daarna nog een paar dagen naar het binnenland van Turkije op familiebezoek.

Als we weer terug zijn hoop ik dat de foto's van de fotograaf opgehaald kunnen worden dan kan ik aan mijn trouwalbum beginnen ;-)

groetjes Marsha