Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bright and shiny "Thank you" card

Still can't help it.. but somehow I'm always looking for bright, shiny and happy colors for my creations.... so while looking through my pile of old scraps I discovered some older patterned papers which lead to this "Thank You" card...

The basic of the card is white cardstock (something I'm using most of the time :-)) which I started layering with different patterned papers. 

Behind the star I've added some 3d tape to make the star stand out a little more. The circle was made again with my Orbis Circle cutter (yup.. still addicted). Some small embellies and Puffy Paint were added to give the card a finished look..

Thanks again for stopping by!! I hope you've been enjoying your weekend!

XOXO
Nancy

4 comments:

femke said...

heey nancy,

een prachtige en zeer vrolijke kaart is het geworden!!!

groetjes femke

Marie-claire said...

Wat leuk dat je er weer bent! ;-)

Groetjes Marie-Claire

Sarah said...

Nice card !

Sarah said...

Nice card !