I was tagged the other day by my sweet friend Kimberly!! I totally forgot to post it in my previous post! So sorry about that!! So here it is now:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
My family & my doggies
2. Where are the two best places you've been to?
California & France
3. Name two things you do every day:
Surfing on the internet (yup.. I’m addicted)!!!
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
Uhm… I love to travel… and I loooove hot tea!
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you:
I used to dance a lot for years (Ballroom dancing in a formation team), oh and I have naturally curly hair!
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
Our US-trip in 2005 when I visited a scrapbook store, and the feeling to being creative all the time.
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I’m not afraid anymore to ruine everything..and I’m using a lot more embellishments now
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Surfing on blogs of scrappy friends & scrapbooking magazines
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
My papertrimmer & holepuncher
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next 6 months:
Plan another trip to the US (Florida!!) and create my own scrapspace
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
Uhm.. I really don’t know.. maybe ‘freestyle’ or something like that…
12. What technique do you use the most on your pages?
Inking the edges...and sewing without thread.
13. My addition: how long have you been scrapbooking?
A little over 2 years
I'm not gonna tag anyone.. but if you want to do it.... considder yourself tagged.. hehe..
Unfortunately I don't have anything new to show you.. so I'll end up with an 'oldie' that I've created a while ago (not sure if I've showed this one already):
Oh and a little sneak peek of a layout that I've created for CreativeXpress:
I'm having a day off tomorrow... WOOHOO! So happy about that! I'll be visiting my sister.. she wanted to go shopping so badly!! So I'll take her with me (and my mom will take care of my little niece). Stay tuned for some new pictures.. hehehe.
Have a great day!