Here's one of the last pictures we took in the US.... just to remind us of our awesome trip!!
Hope you're all doing OK! Thank you so much for your sweet comments during my trip..and for stopping by each time I updated my blog!!!!!
As promised in my last post with the sneak peek, here's the complete layout that I wanted to share with you. I created this page a couple of months ago with Scenic Route papers (pictures from our 2006 USA trip)
My sweet friend Kimberly tagged me the other day (thank you so much girlie!).. so here I go!!! The tag is to list 7 random things about me I've done this before but it's been a while so I thought I'd do it again!
So, here are some random facts about me:
1. I love to sit on the couch each night with a little blanket (as I'm always cold) and my laptop on my knees.
2. I love to eat snails... yup.. a loooot of them.. in garlic sauce.. yum yum...
3. I'm always wearing some kind of lipstick!!! I just can't live without it!!!!
4. I'm addicted to RANCH dressing.. unfortunately we don't have that over here in The Netherlands.. so I brought a looooot back with me from the US... hehe...
5. My favorite color is PINK (but I guess you guys know this already huh..).. just can't get enough of this color...I need to wear or use something pink each and every day
6. I've watched the complete "Friends" series for about 10 times already (and more will probably follow.. hehe)
7. My dad is Dutch, my mom is French.. so that means I'm Duench.. whahaha... I'm having a French passport but I'm living in The Netherlands.
Still no sign of my Memory Makers magazine.. such a bummer!!! But I'll hope to receive it somewhere this week (I missed the DHL man already twice this week!)!!!!!! So be sure to check back for the pictures.. hehe...
Wishing you all a great day.. and 'talk' to you soon!!